Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ArtPrize, Grand Rapids, MI

I was accepted  at the Lantern Coffee Bar and Lounge as a venue to hang my painting, "Travelers".  I am so excited to be a part of this international competition in September and October.  It is a people's choice competition and votes are counted.  I believe you can vote online.  I will keep my legion of blog fans posted when the details are revealed.


loehrke said...

Art Prize!!
What an honor to get accepted in that competition!!
And well deserved for that painting!!
I sure hope you WIN!!!!

Carly Litichevsky said...

I will always love that this started as a simple impromptu moment with a simple camera and then, with your love and talent, turned into an amazing painting. Beautiful.

I sure hope we can vote online!

Judith A. Johnson said...

I love that part of it, too, and that they were coming home to our house.